In the last 10 years, QR codes have grown in popularity. You can see them in restaurant windows, on bus stops, at store books. They’re a useful way of quickly directing users to specific sites. # QR Code Scanner Android
As QR codes become increasingly as they become more commonplace, more devices are being designed for scanning them. That includes smartphones.
The QR code can be scanned with any Android device with a camera, regardless of whether it’s an Android tablet or smartphone. Once you’ve successfully scanned the code, you can view it or share the URL (the website that it links to) at your own discretion.
QR Code Scanner Android: How do you find a QR code with your Android?
It is possible to use the camera’s basic application for scanning QR codes on a variety of Android gadgets.
1. Start the camera app on your Android device’s camera application.
2. The camera should be moved so that the QR code is within the frame. If the code is scannable, you’ll be able to see the URL for the code in the lower right corner of your frame. Click it to open that URL.
If your camera isn’t recognizing it If it doesn’t, try closing the camera, then opening it up again, or move the QR code in a way that does not take up the whole screen.
If this doesn’t work it’s time to install the Google Lens app that allows you to search for information using your camera. Lens offers extra options to use the QR code you’ve scanned.
Certain Android phones, like Pixel 5, for instance. Pixel 5, has Lens integrated into the camera application. You can select the Modes at the lower right of the screen, after which you can select Lens and then try again. If not, download it from the Play Store.
1. Open the Lens and then move your camera until the QR code is within the frame.
2. A QR code’s link will be displayed above it. Press the URL to access it instantly or click the magnifying glass located at the bottom of the screen in order to discover extra options.
3. If you press the magnifying glass, you’ll have three options:
- The website will open the URL of your browser.
- Copy URL copies the URL onto the clipboard on your phone which allows you to copy it to any place you like.
- Share allows you to send the URL to a person in an email, text message, or through another application.
If none of these methods are successful the QR code could be invalid.