What’s the difference in PUBG Mobile Korean Version
PUBG Mobile Korean Version is designed specifically for Koreans, or people who live in Korea. However, there are no restrictions on who can download.
The Korean version of PUBG Mobile is similar to the global version. There is only a minor difference between this and the Global Version. Lucky Airdrops and Limited Time Sale Offers were not included in the Korean version of PUBG Mobile. I believe the Korean version makes it easier to obtain extra items such as outfits, gun skins, and other items. Are you aware that they have some cool features that are not available in the Global Version? There are far too many crates in this version compared to the Global Version. And there’s more stuff, so you’ll get more things.
Benefits of having PUBG Korean Version
- It contains more items and crates than the Global Version.
- Because of the large amount of content, you can get more items and have an easier time than in the other version.
- There are Free Lucky Spins to be had there.
- Silver Fragments can be used to purchase guns, vehicles, helmets, and bag skins.
- You can play with Global Version players.
How to Download Korean Version in iPhone/iPad
To install PUBG Mobile Korean(KR) Version in IOS, follow these steps.
- Click on your account icon in the App Store.
- Go to Setting> “Your Account”>”Country/Region”
- Change your country or region.
- Choose Korea, Republic of as your country.
- Terms and conditions must be accepted.
- Put anything you want in the place of Street and City.
- Select Busan as the City/Province and 600-011 as the Post Code.
- Select the Done Button.
- Close the App Store and then reopen it.
Note: Your App Store has now been switched to the Korean App Store, allowing you to download any app available in Korea.
- PUBG Mobile KR Version can be found by searching for PUBG.
- To install PUBG Korean on your iOS device, tap the Get button.
How to Update PUBG Mobile KR Version in iPhone/iPad
It’s fairly simple if you’ve completed the previous steps. Update PUBG Mobile KR Version in iOS (iPhone/iPad) by following the simple steps below.
- Visit the App Store.
- Look up “PUBG” on Google.
- Select the Update button.
- Wait for the page to fully load.
It will successfully update after it has finished loading.
Requirements for PUBG Mobile KR Version iOS:
The PUBG Mobile KR Version Requirements for iOS (iPhone/iPad) are listed below.
- iOS 9.0 and Up (iPhone 5s or above Models)
- 2.5 GB of storage is required, as well as a stable internet connection.