Are you wondering that How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes, then I assure you that it is easy to transfer photos from a PC or laptop to an iPhone.
If you explorer there are many ways to transfer photos stored on your PC to your iPhone. But the best way is to utilize iCloud. Apple’s cloud storage service, but without a Windows app. How can you do it? Here, we come up with the solution using iCloud Photo Library. Apple’s photo syncing service, to transfer your photos from a Windows PC to an iOS device.
How to Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes
1. To transfer photos open your chrome or any other browser on your PC, then go to iCloud.com and log in with your Apple ID.
2. Then you can see the Photo’s icon and click on that at the top row of apps.
3. You may need to go through a first-time setup if you never accessed the photo library before.
4. You can see the Upload button at the top right of the page on the website just click on that to transfer.
5. Then browse your PC for the photos you want to add to your iPhone.
6. If there is a lot of photos and you want to select multiple files at once, then hold CTRL and click each photo.
7. Once you’ve done with selecting the photos on your PC or Laptop, then click Open/Choose, and that will be started uploading to your iCloud Photo
8. You can also see the progress bar of uploading files at the bottom of the page. The process of uploading will depend on the number of photos that you are uploading.
9. When you will be done with the process, it will appear soon in the Photos app on your iPhone.