How to Take a Screenshot on Android Galaxy S4
Whether you have IOS or Android and when you want to share what you see on your phone to a friend, then a screenshot of that part is really helpful or maybe some time we use this option to just save something for future reference, it is very easy and simple to take the screenshot. And it is the quickest way to take screenshots on android. Here step by step guide about how to take a screenshot on android galaxy s4:
- It is very easy as said before, you need to open the screen you’d like to take a screenshot.
- To take a screenshot on android galaxy s4, you just need to press and hold the power button which you can find on the right side, and the home button at the same time.
- Now you have to Wait for the border around the screen to flash white.
- Then the image will be saved to your device.
- You can quickly access it by swiping down from the top of the screen and tapping the image in the notification tray. There is a helpful shortcut that makes you able to delete, edit, or share the screenshots.