How to set up Zoom recurring meeting
Zoom is an amazing platform and it is worldwide popular for online meetings and conferences. Zoom offers different type of meeting some are one-time meetings and ends after that and some occur repeatedly on different dates and you can do this through Zoom recurring meeting option.
For that type of meeting which occurs repeatedly on different dates, users can create recurring meetings. It also allows a single invite to cover all occurrences.
Set up Zoom recurring meeting
To Set up Zoom recurring meetings from the desktop, the web, and from the iOS/Android apps then here is the guide and follow the below steps.
On the web;
- First of all, Visit the Zoom website on your browser Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer.
- Then go for Schedule a meeting at the top right and then click on it.
- Now it requires the time for the meeting, so you need to enter that whatever the timing of the meeting.
- After that, you have to select the date the first instance of the meeting will occur.
- Then find the Recurring meeting option and then you need to select it.
- Now choose e.g. daily, weekly, monthly, or no fixed time, that how often the meeting will occur.
- Then select the end date or the number of occurrences.
- Send out invites after Save the meeting.
On the desktop apps;
- To set up Zoom recurring meetings on the Desktop, you have to Open Zoom.
- Then find Schedule on the Home tab and then click on it.
- After that, you see the option to Set the date and time for the first occurrence of the meeting.
- You also need to set the end date and time, when you want to end meetings.
- Then you have to Enable the Recurring meeting.
- Finally, Click on Save.
Important Note: Recurring meeting options are limited on the Zoom desktop apps. It is best to create recurring meetings on the Zoom web app.
- To set up recurring meetings on iOS/Android you need to Open the Zoom app.
- After that go for Schedule which you find at the top and Tap on it.
- Then you need to Tap on Starts
- Then select the time and date for the meeting.
- After that Tap on Repeat.
- Finally, you need to select how often the meeting will repeat/recur.
- Tap Done and then share the invite.