Text scheduling of messages is a much-desired option that iOS users would like to have on iPhones or iPads. In the past users had depended on third-party applications to send delayed messages. It is now finally possible to plan messages and SMS using the iPhone. In this way, you’ll be able to write an email and then schedule the date and time when you will send it. In this article, I will walk you through How to Schedule Text Messages on iPhone.
READ MORE: How to Download Facebook Story [Full Guide]
How to Schedule Text Messages on iPhone
The process that lets you plan texts to be sent using the iPhone is really simple and quick. In this article, we’ll briefly describe the procedure with just a few easy steps. Actually, with the Shortcuts application, it’s possible to plan the sending of messages through the iPhone within a matter of minutes. These are the steps to follow:
- In the beginning, you must download the Shortcuts application through the App Store and then use the search engine within or by clicking HERE.
- Start your Shortcuts App on your iPhone.
- Then, tap on Automation, then click Create Personal Automation or else the plus icon.
- Then, you must select Time of Day.
- Once you have set the time, and decide to send the message make sure to select AM and PM in the correct order.
- Click on Monthly, then select an appropriate date. After that, press Next.
- Select Send Message under The menu Next Action Suggestions. If you don’t find it, click Add Action and then look for Send Message in the search bar and click it.
- After that, you press the Message word in blue and then replace the text with the text you wish to type into.
- Click on the word Recipients and then type in your name in the space provided. individual. You can choose it from the list of contact options or type in any number you’d like. When you are done, click Done.
- Then, tap Next.
- Check that everything is in order under “When” For example, the date and time of this machine are correct and so is everything else.
- Then, click Done to send a text message to your iPhone.
Your messages will go out at the time and date you’ve selected. For confirmation, ask your friend to look up his messages application. I’m confident that this feature will receive the approval of iPhone users who are able to put off using third-party applications.
This is all you must learn about scheduling messages for text messages on your iPhone.
# How to Schedule Text Messages on iPhone