Are you want to know that how to schedule a zoom meeting then here we guide you step by step
How to Schedule a meeting in Zoom – Web
- First, open your browser and then visit Zoom in your browser.
- Then you need to sign in to your account.
- You can find the schedule a meeting button at the top right, then just click to schedule.
- Now you have to enter a name, then add some description about the meeting, and also the time for the meeting.
- Also, put other details or edit them for the meeting.
- After that scroll down to look for the Save button and click on it.
- Click the Copy Invitation link and share the invite after the setup of the Zoom meeting.
How to Schedule a meeting in Zoom – Desktop
For desktop app, follow these steps.
- Open Zoom App on your PC or Laptop.
- Then you can see the Schedule button and click on that button.
- Then you have to enter the related details for the meeting, for example, name, date, time, other settings.
- Then click Save.
- Now go to the Meetings tab in the app and Copy the invitation by clicking on it, then send it.
Schedule a meeting in Zoom – Mobile
Follow these below steps to schedule meeting on Zoom Mobile
- First of all, Open the Zoom app on your Mobile.
- Then you find the “Schedule” button and Tap on that Schedule.
- After that Enter related details for the meeting.
- Then Tap on Save.
- It’s optional to add the meeting to your calendar or you can skip it.
- After that go to the Meetings tab in the Zoom app of your Phone and Tap the meeting you created.
- To Add Invites, tap on that and then select a method for sharing the meeting invite.