Benefits of Rooting:
- Removing internal restriction.
- Upgrading and downgrading current ROM.
- Easily installation third-party apps.
- Installation of any custom recovery.
- Increasing power battery
- Increasing phone performance
- Fully backing up smartphone memory.
- Turn Off Anti-virus if running on the device.
- Enable USB debugging, for that, you need to go to settings> about phone> build number and then tap on it 7 times. Notification will be pop up “you are a developer”.
- Now you have to go settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- After that go to “Lock Screen & Security” and switch ON the “Unknown Sources” tab.
- Backup all important data and keep it up in safe locations like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device will be charged up to 60%, before starting.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Without PC Using KingRoot
- You need to download the KingRoot app in Samsung Galaxy J7 from the given link. KingRoot
- Then you need to Install KingRoot on your Phone.
- After installing the app then open App and Run it.
- Now you can see some on-screen instructions and you have to follow them.
- When the process of rooting completely then it Reboot at the end.
- You are done now and Good Job!
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 With PC
- First, you need to download IRoot on your PC/Laptop from the given link. IRoot
- Then you need to install this software on your PC/Laptop.
- After installing then you have to connect Samsung Galaxy J7 to the PC with a USB data cable.
- Now Run the Exe file
- You can see the root button in the main window, just click on that button.
- Now you need to wait before completing the installation process.
- You are done now.