Benefits of Rooting:
- Removing internal restriction.
- Upgrading and downgrading current ROM.
- Easily installation third-party apps.
- Installation of any custom recovery.
- Increasing power battery
- Increasing phone performance
- Fully backing up smartphone memory.
- Turn Off Anti-virus if running on the device.
- Enable USB debugging, for that, you need to go to settings> about phone> build number and then tap on it 7 times. Notification will be pop up “you are a developer”.
- Now you have to go settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- After that go to “Lock Screen & Security” and switch ON the “Unknown Sources” tab.
- Backup all important data and keep it up in safe locations like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device will be charged up to 60%, before starting.
Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Using Android Manager
- First of all download Android Manager on Windows & Mac
- Download Android Manager Here
- Then Install that software and use the USB cable and connect your S9 phone with a laptop or PC
- Open the Android Manager program and it automatically connects with the phone.
- Then go to Top Menu, and select the ToolBox options.
- Then click on the Toolbox.
- You will see many options there.
- In other options, click on “ONE ROOT CLICK”
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S9 without PC & Laptop
- First of all download the Kingroot.
- When you download the Kingroot, then open this on your phone and run this.
- After that, you need to follow all the instructions after you open the Kingroot on your Mobile.
- Then reboot your Mobile Phone.