Are you going through slow internet connection issues on your Android smartphone? or you getting trouble connecting Wi-Fi or cellular data. Then maybe you looking to fix that problem. And for that, you have an explorer setting. Here is the solution in this article that How to Reset Network Settings on Android to improve network connectivity and speed.
How to Reset Network Settings on Android
When you’re going through slow mobile data or if you are going through any Wi-Fi connection error. Then you defiantly want to fix and speed up slow mobile data or fix Wi-Fi connection errors. For that, you have to Reset your network and it will help you a lot. It also helps with Bluetooth or any other connectivity issues.
To reset network settings on your Android device:
- First of all, open your Settings on your smartphone.
- Then you need to Scroll down after opening the settings and select the System option.
- Now you have to find Advanced and Tap on it to expand the available options.
- Then you may see Reset Options and Select it, then tap on Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
- After that, you need to Tap on the Reset settings button to continue.
- Finally, you need to provide the PIN or password to your device to verify the choice.
When You Reset Network Settings then What Happens?
1, Disables your VPN
2, Turns off hotspot and data roaming
3, Turns off Bluetooth and Airplane mode
4, Changes the network selection mode to Automatic
5, Resets the network settings of apps
6, Deletes saved Wi-Fi networks
7, Removes mobile data limits
8, Allows background sync
9, Forgets paired Bluetooth devices
10, Toggles Wi-Fi and Mobile data on