How To Remove Gmail Account (Android And iOS)
Gmail is a Google email service that is part of the Google Workspace application suite. The service is used by millions of people around the world to send and receive emails for both professional and personal reasons. Both cellphones. And laptops can use the service.
Some people prefer the comfort of accessing. Gmail on mobile devices since they are more convenient. However, if someone wishes to delete. Gmail from their phone, there are a few measures that can be taken.
How to remove Gmail account from mobile (Android)
1. On an Android phone or tablet, go to Settings.
2. Find or search for the Accounts setting.
3. Users & Accounts, Accounts & Backup, and other names for the options may be accessible.
4. Select Manage Accounts.
5. Tap on the one that needs to be removed from the list of Gmail accounts linked to smartphones.
6. Click Remove Account in the pop-up window that displays.
How to remove Gmail account from mobile (iOS)
1. Launch the Gmail app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. In the Gmail app, navigate to the menu.
3. Manage accounts Edit the account that’s currently logged in.
4. Tap on Remove next to the account you want to get rid of.
5. Once the account has been removed, go to the upper left corner of the screen and click Done.
How to delete Gmail address permanently
1. On your Android smartphone or tablet, go to the Settings menu.
2. Look for the selection. Google
3. On the new window that appears, select Manage your Google Account.
4. Locate Data & Privacy in the menu that appears.
5. Scroll down to find the ‘Data from apps and services you use’ option.
6. Tap on Delete a Google Service under Download or delete your data.
7. Google will prompt users to sign in by inputting their account passwords.
8. Tap Delete next to ‘Gmail.’
9. If you want to sign in using a Gmail password, enter an existing email address (alternative) and hit Send verification email. This email address can’t possibly be a Gmail address.
9. Google will send an. Email to the existing email address in order to verify the address.
10. Your. Gmail address will not be erased unless a user confirms the new email address.