In the world of smartphones, it is very difficult to hide from people. All the applications that seem to have nothing to do with the location also ask for location information. The concept of privacy is almost gone. All messaging applications such as iMessage, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp all want you to send message readings to senders. Here is the guide on How to Read WhatsApp Messages Without the Sender Knowing
“Forcibly” means that if you disable the Read Receipt feature in WhatsApp, the WhatsApp will not show you the Read Receipt of the message sent to your friends in return. Even if the Read Receipt feature is enabled, your friends will not know that you have read the message.
How to Read WhatsApp Messages/iMessages Without the Sender Knowing
Read WhatsApp Messages Without the Sender Knowing
1. All you have to do is move to Airplane Mode first instead of opening the application as soon as you get the notification of receiving the message.
2. This mode, also called Flight Mode, disables Wi-Fi and mobile signal access to the phone.
3. To switch to this mode, iOS users swipe up from the bottom and Android users swipe down from the top of the phone to change the mode.
4. Then open the messaging application and read the message. Your friend will not see the blue double tick and will continue to think that you are still busy.
5. Users will have to close the messaging application while in flight mode to keep the message read secret.
6. To close the application, you can close the iPhone by double-tapping the home button and swiping the WhatsApp upwards. Android users can close the app by tapping the Multi-Task button.
7. Then whenever you open the application while you are online, your friends will know how to read the message.
How to Read iMessages Without the Sender Knowing
1. You need to turn off the ‘Send Read Receipts’ box to keep the reading of incoming messages secret.
2. To turn it off, go to Settings in iOS, then turn off Messages and then ‘Send Read Receipts.
3. Mac users open Messages, then Message, then Preferences, then Accounts, Send read receipts