There is a lot of things around us some we want to show to the colleagues. And some things we want to show to the lifelong best friend. As we know Snapchat is a very popular social media App, almost every person using this App. It also lets you control who sees what with its amazing feature.
Through Snapchat App, you can control stories that those who need to see or not by using its private option. So, I will guide you step by step.
How to make a private story on Snapchat
1. If you don’t login into your Snapchat then Open the Snapchat app and log in.
2. Then go to your profile and tap on the icon (or bitmoji, or story thumbnail), you can find this in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Now you find two options in the “Story” section that is “Private Story” or “Custom Story” and then select the button.
4. Now it will ask you to confirm that you want to make a private story — then just tap “Private Story” again on Snapchat App.
5. If you want to show the story to some selected recipient then tap each recipient you want to be able to see your private story.
6. Select your photo or video or capture, and then edit and add stickers or tags, whatever you desired
7. Then just tap on the send button.