It started life as a semi-hack of the original Xbox and XBMC allows its users to play videos and music through the Microsoft gaming console. Here the step by step guide that how to install XBMC on your Android Phone
How to install XBMC on Android
- You may know that you cannot find XBMC in Google Play Store. You need to download apk file through another platform or website on the internet.
- To run the file on your android phone you need to allow third-party apps installed on your device.
- For that go to Setting > Security and then Device Administration and then ‘Unknown sources – Allow installation of app from unknown sources’ tap on it allow.
- Now you need to browse http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/android/arm/ on your android phone to download the .apk file and save it where want on your device
- Notification will appear on your device at the top screen whenever downloading completes.
- Then you need to open the File Explorer app and look where you save it or you can find it in the Downloads folder. Where you can find the XBMC app.
- Once you’ve found it simply click on it, read the T&Cs and if you are happy with them click Next.
- Now XBMC may take some time to open, depends on the speed of your device
- Finally done