Are you thinking about how to see the Wifi password on your iPhone? It’s possible that you changed it by accident, don’t remember it, and now want to connect other devices to your home network? Don’t worry, because we’ve got you covered. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to get a Wifi password from your iPhone in a few easy steps.
How To Get Wifi Password From iPhone
I’ll show you how to see the WiFi password on your iPhone in this article. I’ll show you how to use an iOS device to reveal a wireless network’s security key in particular.
Although an iOS device does not typically have a password recovery platform installed, it does make iCloud Keychain available. If you don’t understand what we’re talking about, don’t worry; we’ll explain everything right away. This service is very interesting because it makes all of the connected passwords visible when activated on the iCloud account used on the iPhone.
Follow these steps to see if you’ve activated the service:
- Go to Settings > Your Name > iCloud on your iPhone.
- Select Keychain from the menu.
- You will be able to recover the password without difficulty if the iCloud Keychain switch is turned on.
Then from the Mac open the Keychain Access app:
- Select System > Password from the drop-down menu.
- Look for the WiFi network’s name and click on it.
- Select Show password from the drop-down menu.
- On the new screen, type your account password.
That’s all there is to it; the app will now display the password you entered the first time you connected your iPhone to your home modem.