To prevent fake and fabricated news, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media platforms have started the process of verification for the accounts of celebrities, allowing users to differentiate between real and unreal tweets/news. can see. and if you want to get verified button then here method about How to Get Verified on Twitter Full Guide
Celebrities around the world, especially politicians, prefer to tweet rather than make long statements, and Twitter has given them a ‘blue tick’ after their accounts have been verified, which appears immediately after their names.
As you know few years ago Twitter stopped verifying accounts, but has now resumed.
There are a few things to keep in mind before applying for Twitter’s ‘Blue Tick/ verifyied account’.
Before you begin the verification process, make sure your account is real, reputable, and active. For this purpose, Twitter has specified 6 categories, and for Blue Tick, your account must be in one of these categories.
2. Companies, Brands and NGOs (NGO)
3. Journalists and journalists
5. Sports and e-sports (online games, etc.)
6. Activists, moderators and other influential people
How to Get Verified on Twitter Full Guide
Follow the instructions below to verify your Twitter account.
- Open the Twitter website and click on the “More” icon
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Now, go to your account and scroll to the account information
- Click Verification Request, and then click Start Request.
- Submit your request and wait until Twitter verifies your account. If Twitter verifies your account, then you will start seeing ‘Blue Tick’ on your Twitter handle.