Bows have a lot more agency in Elden Ring than in last FromSoftware games, and they can often be used as one of the direct sources of DPS during a run. # How to get the Pulley Bow in Elden Ring
While a bow run was an option in the last Dark Souls installments, they were rarely used beyond their supporting role. In Elden Ring, things are a little different, and bows with the Mighty Shot weapon skill are a good way to clear out enemies from afar.
The Pulley Bow, which has one of the best ranges of all the weapons in its class, is one such bow that players have been hoping to get their hands on in the RPG.
While it isn’t the best “non-magic long-range” tool at the player’s disposal in terms of DPS, it can effectively chunk out enemy health pools or even take them down from afar.
The Mighty Shot skill can come in handy in a variety of situations, and it can make exploring some of the Lands Between’s more difficult areas much easier.
So, where and how will the Tarnished get their hands on the weapon?
How to get the Pulley Bow in Elden Ring
Obtaining the Pulley Bow in Elden Ring
For a long time, players looking to make rangers out of their Tarnished have had their eyes on the Pulley Bow. Unfortunately, players will not be able to get their hands on the weapon in the early stages of the game.
Before the Tarnished can get the weapon as it is found on Mt. Gelmir, they will need to invest in an important amount of progression.
As a result, in order to get the Pulley Bow, players must:
- Head north of Liurnia of the Lakes to reach Mt. Gelmir, which the Elden Ring Tarnished will be able to reach. Because Mt. Gelmir is located on the Altus Plateau, players will have two options for getting there.
- Players can either use the Grand Lift of Dectus, which requires piecing together the two halves of the Dectus Medallion and activating the contraption, or they can use the Grand Lift of Dectus, which requires piecing together the two halves of the Dectus Medallion and activating the contraption.
- They can travel to the location by going through the dungeon to the north of Liurnia and defeating Magma Wyrm Makar.
- For those who have yet to invest an important amount of runes in leveling their characters, the former is recommended.
- After arriving on Altus Plateau, players need to find the region’s Minor Erdtree, which can be found to the east. They’ll be able to get into Mt. Gelmir now that they’ve run around the edge of the Plateau.
- The Tarnished will eventually come across a bridge that connects to Gelmir, which they must cross and continue along the path until they reach a place with a large number of Abductor Virgins. A ladder attached to one of the cliffs will be visible to players.
- They will be able to reach the first Site of Grace in Mt. Gelmir after climbing the ladder. There will be an archery tower, where players can find a body with the Pulley Bow if they climb to the top.
The Pulley Bow packs a punch for a weapon that isn’t a greatbow, and its Strength and Dexterity scaling is perfect for those looking to make rangers out of their characters.