In Elden Ring, players will come across a number of Legendary Armaments, each of which is one of the game’s most powerful weapons. # How to Get the Eclipse Shotel Legendary Armament in Elden Ring
The Eclipse Shotel, which players will be able to get much later in the game, is perhaps one of the most sought-after legendary weapons. The “death” status effect that comes with it is what makes it such a fan favorite. It’s a passive status that grows on its victim with each strike, and when the bar reaches the top, the opponent succumbs to the effect and dies instantly.
While it may not be as effective in PvP, the Eclipse Shotel is extremely useful in PvE, particularly against some of the game’s most difficult encounters, where they must chip through massive health pools.
The weapon requires 10 Strength, 25 Dex, and 30 Faith to wield, and it’s something Faith and Dex players have been raving about since they first saw it. However, being able to wield the Curved Sword is one thing; finding it is another, and the community is having difficulty with the latter.
Hopefully, the information in today’s guide will assist them in getting the Legendary Armament.
How to Get the Eclipse Shotel Legendary Armament in Elden Ring
Obtaining the Eclipse Shotel in Elden Ring
The Eclipse Shotel, unlike some of the other Legendary Armaments in Elden Ring, is not hidden behind an NPC quest and can easily get after progressing through the main story. It can only get in a late-game area, and there is no other way for players to get it before then.
The Eclipse Shotel can be found inside Castle Sol in the Mountaintops of the Giants, in the Church of the Eclipse Household.
The Elden Ring Tarnished will be needed to do the following in order to reach the Mountaintops:
- They must first pass through Leyndell, the Royal Capital. Leyndell is one of the game’s more difficult structures to navigate, with its mazes of rooftops, platforms, and stairs causing players to get lost.
- However, the tarnished must complete the city as well as defeat the area’s main boss in order to reach the Mountaintops of the Giants.
- They will reach the mountain top after Leyndell, where they will find Castle Sol in the northeast corner.
- From the first Site of Grace they encounter, they must ascend a flight of stairs to a wood landing.
- The players should then proceed straight ahead, where they will find a room with a flight of stairs leading upstairs.
- They will reach another landing after ascending, where they will be needed to pass through the church entrance on the right.
- After entering the area, the Elden Ring Tarnished have the option of fighting their way through all of the mobs or running past them.
- Because there will be a Lost Site of Grace just across the church, one can run to the checkpoint to activate it and avoid the encounters.
- Elden Ring players will be able to find the Eclipse Shotel on a corpse once they arrive at the Site.
- They can walk over and pick up the Legendary Armament, bypassing the need to complete lengthy NPC questlines.
The Death Flare of the Eclipse Shotel is what makes it such a fantastic weapon for Elden Ring’s later stages, as well as for an NG+ run. While its base damage isn’t as high as some of the other curved swords in the game, it’s the passive status stack that makes it a force to be reckoned with, especially when it kills the opponent once the status bar is filled.