How to Get Holiday Glaceon in Pokémon Go
Not only do Pokémon Go events allow users to capture rare Pokémon, but they also provide an excellent opportunity to obtain new clothes. Even if the Pokémon stay the same, the events now have a more exclusive feel to them. Glaceon might be found in a winter cloak during the Season of Heritage holiday in 2021.
Glaceon appears in the Christmas 2021 event, despite not being found in the wild or in Field Research interactions. The festive outfit will not be given to your Eevee unless it evolves into a Glaceon. The seasonal Glaceon can only be found in three-star raids. Cloyster, Stantler, and Holiday Delibird, a three-star Raid Pokémon, are among them. Holiday Glaceon can only be found in these raids.
Use steel or fire blows during a three-star raid on Holiday Glaceon. Avoid using flying, ground, grass, or even dragon strikes to combat it. Once Glaceon’s health has been drained, it is possible to capture it. You might even obtain a brand new form.
Top Holiday Glaceon Counters
Pokebattler has compiled a list of the top 10 most effective Glaceon countermeasure combinations:
1. Shadow Metagross – Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash
2. Mega Charizard Y – Fire Spin, Blast Burn
3. Shadow Entei – Fire Spin, Overheat
4. Mega Houndoom – Fire Fang, Flamethrower
5. Metagross – Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash
6. Shadow Moltres – Fire Spin, Overheat
7. Mega Charizard X – Fire Spin, Blast Burn
8. Lucario – Counter, Aura Sphere
9. Shadow Machamp – Counter, Dynamic Punch
10. Terrakion – SmackDown, Sacred Sword
Even if they’ve practiced extensively, even the most experienced players will have a hard time putting together so many powerful Shadow Pokémon with most of their techniques unlocked. There are eleven more powerful ways for destroying Glaceon in this list of non-Mega and non-Shadow counters.
1. Reshiram – Fire Fang, Overheat
2. Darmanitan – Fire Fang, Overheat
3. Rampardos – SmackDown, Rock Slide
4. Entei – Fire Spin, Overheat
5. Conkeldurr – Counter, Dynamic Punch
6. Chandelure – Fire Spin, Overheat
7. Emboar – Low Kick, Blast Burn
8. Blaziken – Counter, Blast Burn
9. Heatran – Fire Spin, Flamethrower
10. Machamp – Counter, Dynamic Punch
How Many Trainers Are Needed
Glaceon can be defeated by a single trainer. In Pokémon GO, a Tier Three Raid Boss can be defeated by employing the techniques outlined above, as well as ensuring that your Pokémon are equipped with the best attacks and counters available.
The best way to catch Pokémon is to use a combination of the Circle Lock Move and Golden Razz Berries. However, because Glaceon is a more developed form, I recommend throwing Pinap Berries first to increase your chances of receiving more Eevee Candies.
Holiday Glaceon is distinguished for its gleaming appearance. It has been confirmed that it has a greater Shiny rate, making raiding worthwhile.
# How to Get Holiday Glaceon in Pokémon Go