In Player Unknown Battlegrounds, you can customize a wide range of clothing that can be collected in a variety of ways. You are mistaken if you believe that changing clothes and customizing your player affects your game; it is purely cosmetic. Customizing backpacks have an impact on your game because the capacity of the backpacks increases with each customization. Players who want their characters to look fashionable can do so in a variety of ways in Pubg. You can buy clothes with your battleground points in Pubg, or you can buy them on the Steam marketplace, or you can find them in pioneer crates at random. # How to Get Clothes on PUBG Xbox
Pioneer crates will give you random items, but if you want some rare items, you can buy them from expensive crates. As a result, if you have more expensive crates, you will be able to customize more unique items. Some items, such as a trench coat, are only available as a pre-order bonus. It cannot be unlocked in the manner described above. These are some tips and tricks for getting clothes on the unknown battleground of the player.
How to Get Clothes on PUBG Xbox
List of cosmetic items
- A wanderer crate is a standard crate purchased with BP that first appeared in the PC version of the player’s unknown battleground. As a result, the wanderer’s creations include a ballistic mask, bloody combat pants, blue hi-top trainers, boots, Cargo pants, Cargo pants blue, and Cargo pants. Cargo khaki pants, pleated mini skirt blue, dirty tank top, hot pants blue, and protected sunglasses, long sleeve striped t-shirt, school shirt open are also included. Also included is a long sleeve t-shirt, black school shoes, a long sleeve t-shirt light blue, a T-shirt red, slacks blue, and a mandarin jacket blue. Underneath it is a striped t-shirt, a charcoal tank top, a padded jacket, work boots, a floral shirt, and a gas mask.
- Xbox G suit set: The Xbox G suit set consists of Xbox G hoodie and Xbox G sweatpants.
- Xbox 1.0 set: The Xbox 1.0 set consists of Xbox 1.0 hoodie, Xbox 1.0 sweat pants, and a parachute.
- Western military crate: Western military crate consists of the battle belt, raglan t-shirt, Polo t-shirt, vintage Polo shirt, military cap, military shirt, cowboy hat, etc.
- Biker crate: It consists of aviator goggles, biker pants, bike pens grey, raglan shirt, sneakers, t-shirt, etc.
- Desperado crate: It consists of baggy pants black, cloth mask, horn-rimmed glasses, punk knuckle gloves, white pants, etc.
- Fever crate: It consists of combat gloves, retro floral jacket, zest silk scarf, zest sunglasses, mesh Polo shirt, etc.
- Aviator crate: It consists of a paddy cap, pilot pants feathered shirt, etc.
- Warrior crate: It contains green pattern balaclava, green pattern t-shirt, etc.
- Accessory crate: It contains a green pattern cap and green pattern fingerless gloves