There’s no doubt that Zoom is among the most frequently used applications for making video calls, particularly in the sense that it is capable of communicating simultaneously with a large number of people. It has seen its popularity increase as the COVID-19 virus spreads and has led to the need to make use of similar tools to handle educational, teleworking, and distant learning. Our experiences with Zoom to date have not identified any issues However, it may happen that you do not have the microphone or the camera on your webcam does not work in certain situations. In order to fix these issues, I’ll explain How to Fix Zoom Camera Not Working in this post.
READ MORE: How to Fix Webcam Not Working On Zoom
How to Fix Zoom Camera Not Working
A very frequent problem encountered with Zoom is with the camera It could be that the device’s video isn’t displayed within the Zoom Settings, or even if it’s there the device does not display any images. Here are some ways to resolve the issue:
- Check if there are other programs running with the camera, for example, Photo Booth and Facetime.
- It is also possible to restart the Mac to see if it solves the issue.
- If your camera fails to operate after rebooting, you could attempt to verify that it’s working with another program, like Facetime for instance.
- In the event of a malfunction in other apps, You can install the Zoom application by taking it out of the application and then installing a newer version.
- Check to make sure there aren’t other applications that are using the camera, for example, Skype.
- If you are not using a program that uses the webcam, attempt to restart your computer. Often, the errors are temporary, and a restart can resolve the issue.
- If, after restarting, you are still not able to utilize the camera, you can attempt to uninstall and install the Zoom application again by downloading the most recent version available on the website.
- Visit the support website of your hardware manufacturer to upgrade the camera driver.
# How to Fix Zoom Camera Not Working