How to fix ‘Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed’ error
The error message ‘Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed’ appears on the iTunes and App Store when you try to buy a movie, an app, or even a game or in-app game purchase. This error can be caused by a number of issues. There are, however, a number of options for resolving the issue. In this guide, I’ll show you how to fix the ‘Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed’ error that appears when you try to buy something on iTunes or the App Store. # How to fix ‘Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed’ error on your iPhone and iPad
How to fix ‘Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed’ error on your iPhone and iPad
You can fix the ‘Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed’ error by connecting to a different Wi-Fi network and then changing your Apple ID password. We’d also like to point out that the error could be caused by a number of different things. So, to fix the problem, try all of the methods listed below.
Reset your Apple ID Password
You can try resetting your Apple ID password to see if that solves the problem. Here’s how you can change your Apple ID password.
- Go to your Apple ID account and sign in.
- Go to the section on security.
- Change your password by clicking the Change Password button.
- Replace your current password with a new one.
- Click the Change password button to confirm the change.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad if necessary.
- To see if the error has been resolved, log in with the new password and try to purchase the necessary apps from the iTunes and App Store.
Ensure Your Payment Info is correct
You can also double-check that your Apple accounts’ payment information, such as debit and credit card information, is correct. To check your payment information, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad and select iTunes and App Store from the bottom of the list.
- Then, select your Apple ID and select View Apple ID.
- Tap to sign in after entering your Apple ID password.
- Next, tap Payment Information and double-check that the payment information you entered is correct, such as Billing Name, Address, and Payment Method – Debit Card, Credit Card, and so on.
- After you’ve corrected all of these details, try buying something to see if the problem has been resolved.
Contact the Support Team of Apple
If none of the above methods worked for you, you should seek assistance from Apple’s Support Team. Here’s how to get in touch with Apple Support.
- To access Apple Support’s official website, click this link and then select More.
- Select Purchases, Billing, and Redemption from the App Store menu.
- Then select the Unable to purchase from the App Store option.
- Finally, choose from a variety of ways to contact Apple Support; you can contact them via chat, email, or a phone call.