There are many gamers who enjoy playing Minecraft with their loved ones using various gaming consoles, like Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch. One thing that these players are confused about is how to login in with the Microsoft account by going to this link https://aka.ms/remoteconnect and then entering a code. Additionally, once you have entered the code, you are at risk of encountering an error. In this guide we will show you How To Fix Minecraft RemoteConnect Error
How To Fix Minecraft RemoteConnect Error
If you are looking to play Minecraft by login into your Microsoft account, there might be some times you will encounter an https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error on your computer screen. The best method to resolve the issue is to connect with your Microsoft account, and then see whether the issue has been fixed. Follow these steps to solve the problem.
How to set up Minecraft RemoteConnect on the Nintendo Switch
It is necessary to configure RemoteConnect for the Nintendo Switch console to fix any error that occurs, this is how to do it:
- In the first place, you must remove Minecraft on your computer.
- Sign out of your Microsoft account.
- Then, visit the Switch online store using your Nintendo Switch console.
- Then, search for Minecraft to download the game.
- Then, you must start Minecraft.
- Next, go to this link https://aka.ms/remoteconnect and login into your Microsoft account.
- In the end, you will be given an Microsoft code you will need to enter into the screen.
How do I Enable Cross-Play On Nintendo Switch
If you’re experiencing some RemoteConnect errors on the Nintendo Switch, then you need to activate the Cross-Play feature This is how it’s accomplished:
- Then, you need to launch Minecraft using the Switch game console.
- Then, click Invite to Game by pausing the game.
- Then, you can click on the menu for Friend’s.
- Then, you must click on the button to Find Cross-Platform partners.
- Find friends you’d like to have fun with. It is possible to do this by search for the names of their Minecraft ID.
- Tap on Add Friend after you’ve found your friends.
- After your friend has accepted the invitation, you are able to join the other players on your Nintendo Switch console.