Apple’s new iPhone 14 series was launched recently and many iPhone 14 Pro owners are experiencing a bug in their cameras that causes them to shake, vibrate, and sometimes emit noise. This is not happening with third-party apps, but it is a good thing. This article will show How to Fix iPhone 14 Pro Camera Shaking/Vibration Issue.
How to Fix iPhone 14 Pro Camera Shaking/Vibration Issue
Apple has released a statement in which they stated that they are actively working to fix this bug. They will soon release a software update to address the camera shake issue facing iPhone 14 Pro users. This problem is limited to third-party apps such as Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, and others. Apple hasn’t yet identified the cause of this bug. And we’ll update you on our website once they do. Let’s take a look at solutions that work for many users.
Restart Your Phone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Scroll down until you see a “Shut Down” option. Tap on it.
- You’ll find a slide that says Power off. Slide it.
- After a few minutes, restart your device.
- And press the volume up or down buttons quickly, then hold the power button and you can restart your phone.
Apple allows you only to reset your Settings. This ensures that none of your data is lost. Here are the steps:
- Scroll down to the bottom and select Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- You’ll find two options at the bottom of your screen: choose “Reset”
- Next, select Reset All Settings. Enter your passcode and confirm the pop-up.
Remove the App to Fix iPhone 14 Pro Camera Shaking
Apple’s offload option is an exclusive one. It allows users to remove apps from their devices without losing data. Here are the steps:
- Lock your phone, then open the Settings app. Select “General” and then “iPhone Storage”.
- You can open the app that is causing the problem, such as Snapchat or Instagram.
- Tap on the blue “Offload App” button to reveal more.
- You will receive a confirmation pop-up. Click “Offload App” to continue.
- The Offload App will be replaced by a button that says “Reinstall App”. Click it to reinstall your app.