The Meta-owned platform for sharing photos and videos on Instagram has been experiencing issues with its outages for a lot of users across the world. It appears that due to an error in the software. The account of several users has been suspended automatically within the last 24 hours. This is the message users are receiving when they open their Instagram application: “We suspended your account on October 31, 2022”. If you’re one of these, don’t worry since we’ve prepared for you. In this article, we’ll tell you How To Fix Instagram Account Suspended Issue.
How To Fix Instagram Account Suspended Issue
In the first place, you don’t need to be worried. If you’ve not broken any Instagram guidelines. Then you’re not at risk of having your account suspended for a long time. And it’s not a good idea to initiate a complaint process. Because that suspension is tied to an internal flaw within Instagram.
While you wait for Instagram to be back online Try the following solutions to resolve your Instagram account suspension problem:
Complete the form to reactivate your Instagram account on Facebook
- The first step is to have to click on first click this page on Facebook. It’s the official way to activate an account on Instagram.
- In this same format, you’ll need to enter your name and your email address, your Instagram username that has been suspended, and your phone number.
- In the final dialog box, you will need to state the reason why your Instagram account has been suspended due to a mistake.
- Click”Send” to submit the form.
- After a few days, you’ll get a reply from Instagram through email. Follow the directions provided within the message.
- After you’ve completed the process, you’ll receive an email telling you the fact that your Instagram account has been suspended.
Do not agree with the Decision
If you’re getting a message in the form of “We suspended your account on October 31, 2022” in your Instagram application, follow the steps below to fix this problem:
- Then, press first the “Disagree with the decision” button.
- Tap on the “I am not a robot” CAPTCHA.
- Tap on “Next”.
- The next step is to enter your information. you will need to enter your phone # or the email you used to create your Instagram account.
- After that, click on “Send Confirmation” to receive the verification code to your email or phone address.
- When you receive the code by text message or email you can enter it into Instagram. Instagram app.
- In the end, finally, the account you have on your Instagram account will no more be suspended as of now.
In the event that your Instagram account is suspended despite following the above solutions You can try the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Make sure you’ve not violated Instagram’s guidelines. Check the Downdetector’s website to check the Instagram service’s status.