Hulu is a streaming subscription service, that offers many movies and TV shows. Hulu is also available for Nintendo Switch. Users have complained that Hulu’s app has stopped working on Nintendo Switch. Users are reporting that the app is not working properly. This guide will show you How to Fix Hulu Not Working on Nintendo Switch.
How to fix Hulu not working on Nintendo Switch
You have many options to fix Hulu not being available on your Nintendo Switch console. Below are some solutions to fix that problem.
Get and install the latest Nintendo Switch Firmware update
The old firmware update to the Nintendo Switch was not working correctly, causing all kinds of problems for the Hulu app. You just need to download the latest Nintendo Switch firmware version 14.1.2, which was released on June 13, 2022. These are the steps to download and install the latest Nintendo Switch Firmware update:
- Turn on your Nintendo Switch console first.
- From the Home screen, go to System Settings.
- You will need to select the System Update option.
- Finally, the system will check if there is a new firmware update available and then automatically download it.
Install the Hulu app again on Nintendo Switch
Here are the steps to uninstall and reinstall Hulu on your Nintendo Switch console.
- Go to System Settings on your Nintendo Switch first.
- Go to Manage Software.
- You will need to choose Hulu from the list and then click on the Delete Software button.
- Visit the Nintendo eShop Marketplace.
- Search for Hulu and download it again. Then reinstall the app. Open any movie or TV show in the Hulu app on Nintendo Switch to confirm that the problem has been resolved.