Microsoft Teams is a combined suite of software from Microsoft that lets users chat and call, video conference and share documents within the project management portal accessible from any location. Because millions of users are using it, it is possible that there will be instances when the app could cause an issue every now and then. For instance, certain users have complained that their left and right keyboard arrows don’t work at once. If you’re experiencing similar issues I’ll explain How to fix Arrow Keys Not Working in Microsoft Teams problem in the next tutorial.
How to fix Arrow Keys Not Working in Microsoft Teams
When making use of Microsoft Teams, if you encounter issues having issues with Arrow keys not functioning properly Don’t fret, because we’ve provided you with the solution. In this article, I’ll explain the steps to resolve this issue. If it’s an issue with your hardware or software issue, make sure to check the solutions below to fix this problem.
Clear Cache of Microsoft Teams
It is possible to clean your cache from Microsoft Teams and resolve the issue that’s occurring due to the damaged Teams cache. Here are the steps to follow to do to:
- Check first if Microsoft Team is still running. If it’s running then click the Teams icon in the taskbar, and then choose Quit.
- Then, use the search bar and type Run.
- Open the Run dialog box from the list, enter this command %appdata%\Microsoft\Teams, and then press OK.
- The new screen will be opened Then you must remove all folders and files located in the same directory.
- Then you can restart Microsoft Teams and see if the arrow keys function again.
Force-Stop All Teams Processes
Try to force-stop all Microsoft Teams processes from the Task Manager. To do this, follow these steps:
- The first step is to press CTRL + AL + DEL until you reach the blue screen. Here you have to click Task Manager to start it.
- Then click on the Processes tab.
- Find all Microsoft Teams processes running on your computer.
- Then, right-click on each Team’s process one by one, and choose End Task.
- Close Task Manager, and then start Microsoft Teams again and check whether the arrow keys function well once more.
Disable GPU Acceleration
Another way to get rid of arrows that aren’t working for arrows that aren’t working in Microsoft Team is to disable GPU Acceleration within the Teams Settings. Here’s how to do it:
- Then, click on your profile picture in Teams, and then click on Settings.
- Then, go to the General tab.
- Then, shut off GPU Hardware acceleration in this section.
- After that, you can restart Microsoft Teams and see if you are able to use the arrow keys in the same way.
# How to fix Arrow Keys Not Working in Microsoft Teams