502 Bad Gateway error is a specific error that can be seen in web-browsers. The error indicates that your computer isn’t able to communicate with the web-server on which the website is hosted. The error can be corrected absent a problem on the server’s side. This article is about How To Fix 502 Bad Gateway Error that occurs when you try to connect to a bad gateway in browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
RELATED: How to Combine Videos on iPhone
How To Fix 502 Bad Gateway Error
If you’re making use of Google Chrome as your default web-browser, you can solve the problem by clearing data and cookies. Follow the steps below.
- Open Google, and click on the 3 dots in the upper right that are located next to your account.
- Click Settings and look for Privacy and Security on the Left Side.
- Select Site Settings beneath the Privacy and Security tab.
- Scroll down to Content for Cookies and other site information.
- You can turn on”cookies and site data ” Clear cookies and site data when you close all windows“.
Here are some Bonus tips to fix 502 Bad Gateway Error
- Refresh the page several times.
- Switch to a new browser.
- Make sure to check the affected website using your Mobile Phone