Android is the best-selling OS worldwide on smartphones since 2011. The Android OS has changed and improved over the last ten years. Play Store and Play Protect improved with the new feature, it also helps the user to stay safe through the permission management system.
How to Find Saved WiFi Password on Android
You can view the saved password if your device running Android 10 and you can access it through a WiFi password from the settings app. But in the older version of Android 8 & 9, you need to root your android phone to view saved WiFi passwords.
- Go to your Android Settings app on your phone/tablet and open it.
- Then find Network & Internet and tap on it to open.
- Now find the WiFi network that you’re connected to and tap on it.
- After that tap the cogwheel button next to the connection and tap Share.
- Now you find a QR code on the Share WiFi screen of your Android phone.
- You can view the WiFi password at the bottom of this code.
- QR code can be scanned by any device Android/iOS
- You can also manually copy/paste the password.