Do you want to turn off all of your Samsung Galaxy devices’ notifications? Isn’t it true that at least some of you have considered it? If that’s the case, Android and Samsung developers have considered it as well. Even after enabling DND services. Many Samsung Galaxy users are annoyed by spam calls on their phones. So, in this guide, I’ll show you How To Enable Do Not Disturb On Samsung Galaxy phones.
How To Enable Do Not Disturb On Samsung Galaxy
On your latest Samsung Galaxy smartphone with One UI and Android pie 9.0, Android 10, Android 11, or Android 12 firmware, you can now literally block all notifications from appearing, including calls and SMS. To enable or disable Do Not Disturb on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone with One UI, follow the steps below:
Method 1: This is the simplest and most straightforward method to use. To do so, simply swipe down on the notification panel on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone and select the second page. When you’re finished, you’ll see the drop-down menu below. You can enable or disable “Do Not Disturb” from this menu.
Simply tap the icon to do so. You won’t be able to customize anything here; you’ll only be able to turn off all notifications.
Method 2: Although the second method listed below is not a lengthy procedure, it will allow you to fully customize the Do Not Disturb feature.
- To begin, go to the “Settings” menu.
- Now press the “Do Not Disturb” button.
- After that, you’ll be taken to a page where you can either turn on. “Do not disturb” and select “Until I turn off” to completely disable notifications.
- Or you can customize them by tapping on. “Hide notifications.” The Do Not Disturb period can also be programmed from the page below.
- When you tap “Hide Notifications”. on your Galaxy Smartphone. You’ll now be taken to a page with the options listed below.
- 1 “Hide all,” for example, will effectively turn off all notifications.
- 2 “Hide fullscreen notifications” disables fullscreen notifications only.
- 3 “Hide app icon badges” makes app icons disappear from the notification bar.
- 4 “Hide notification panel,” which hides the notification panel and disables notifications.
- 5 Popups will be disabled. If you select “Do not show popup notifications.”
- 6 “Hide Status Bar Icon” will only hide the icons in the status bar.