How to Download Music on Spotify (PC, iPhone, iPad, and Android)
Spotify is a world-famous streaming music platform where you can unlimited songs and many songs you loved and liked most. Probably you never want to lose that music and for that, you need to download it offline so you can listen to them without the internet. Here are the easy steps about how to download music from Spotify without any uninterrupted musical enjoyment. Let’s explore.
If you are a free user then unfortunately you have limited access to the Spotify feature of downloading podcasts or music on your phone. So you need to subscribe to Spotify Premium members for downloading music.
Download music from Spotify on your iPhone or Android phone
Easy step to download Music from Spotify on your iPhone Or Android Device.
- First of all, open your Spotify app on your Android device or iPhone/iPad and after that, you need to log in on your Premium account of Spotify.
- After that, you find the “Your Library,” option on the app and just Tap on it which is located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- As you can see in the picture the Playlist and select only which you want to download in the “Your Library” tab.
- Now you need to tap the “Download” button In the playlist and the toggle turns green. Then downloading will start immediately in your playlist.
- After downloading you can be able to listen offline.
Download music from Spotify on your computer:
- First of all, log in to your Spotify account and Subscribe to Spotify Premium on your PC or Mac computer.
- Then you need to Find the playlist which you loved or like to download on your PC.
- Then click on the “Download” button after selecting the playlist from your account, and that button is located at the right so that the toggle turns green. Now your downloading will be started.
- The songs in the playlist will be available offline whenever you have done the downloading of music.