How to Download & Install Windows 11 On PC/Laptop (Leaked)
The operating system of Windows 11 has been leaked by a Chinese forum site and you install windows 11 on your PC. And the leaked Windows ISO also available on the internet.
And the leaked Windows ISO also available on the internet.
The user interface and start menu of the new Windows 11 are very similar to Windows 10, visually the most visible changes that users will see are the changes in the taskbar. Microsoft has cleared the tray area with app icons in the middle, while a new start button and menu have also been added.
Download Windows 11 (June 2021 Build)
The link is not available yet due to some reason. It will be available soon whenever Microsoft officially announces for Windows 11 ISO
Creating Bootable USB Drive
You need to create a bootable USB Drive to install Windows 11, and for that, you also need a pen drive to flash Windows on it. Follow the below step.
- Before all thing, you need to Download
- And then install on your PC.
- Next, you have to open the Rufus application to perform further actions.
- Now you have to locate the Windows 11 ISO file downloaded on your PC by clicking on the “Select” button.
- You may be connected to the USB drive so select it through the device options.
- Click on the ‘Start button when you have done.
Installing Windows 11 on PC/Laptop
- Follow the steps carefully to Install Windows 11 on your PC.
- You need to restart your computer in order to install windows 11
- While starting press the Boot key continuously and the keys which are used for boots are F8, F9, Esc, F12, F10, Delete, etc.
- Then you have to select ‘Boot from USB Drive’ or the ‘USB Hard Drive’ option which you can see On the Boot screen.
- Then Installation wizard of Windows 11 will start. So set the language, time, and keyboard, and then you need to click on the “Next” button.
- Now you may see the “Install Now” button and click on that option.
- On the next page, you need to click on the ‘I don’t have a product key. After that select Windows 11 edition.
- On this step click on the “Custom” option.
- On the next screen, you have to select the partition to install Windows 11, so select where you want to install then go for the “Next” button
- Now you need patience and wait to finishes the installation process of Windows 11.
- After completion, your PC will restart, and after that, you will set up a screen of Windows 11 OOBE. You need to follow the instruction on the screen to finalize the process.
- It takes few minutes for changes which you have selected that all.
[…] upgraded to Windows 11, but you prefer the previous operating system. Perhaps you wish you hadn’t upgraded because […]