Riley Testut, a developer has created Delta, an iPhone and iPad emulator that allows you to play all SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, and Nintendo 64 games. These kinds of apps can’t be found in the Apple Store, but don’t despair. Today, I’ll show you how to install Delta Emulator on your iOS 15 device in just a few easy steps. # How to Download & Install Delta Emulator On IOS 15
How to Download & Install Delta Emulator On IOS 15
You do not need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad to install the Delta Emulator on iOS 15. You won’t be able to get it from the Apple store, either, because Apple doesn’t allow these kinds of emulators to be installed on their devices.
There are a few different ways to get Delta Emulator on your iOS 15 device. To do so, follow the steps outlined below. Its setup is straightforward, but it must be completed on either a Mac or a PC.
How to install AltStore on your iPhone, iPad
You must first download and install AltStore on your iOS 15 device, after which you can install the Delta emulator. The steps are as follows:
- Go to the official AltStore site, you can find it on Google.
- Select macOS or Windows depending on your operating system version at the bottom of the website’s page. The installation of AltServer will begin automatically.
- Start the AltServer installation on your PC once the download is complete.
- Make sure your iOS 15 device is connected to a PC or Mac now.
- Start the AltServer program. If you have a Mac, the application icon will appear in the menu bar at the top, and if you have Windows, it will appear in the bottom right. Select Install AltStore from the context menu, then select your iPhone or iPad that is connected to your computer from the context menu.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your Apple account credentials at this point. Confirm your email address and password.
- The process of installing this iOS 15 emulator will be completed in a few minutes, and you will notice a new icon on your iPhone or iPad: AltStore.
- To finish the installation, go to iOS Settings, then General > Device Management, click on your email address, and then select Authorize “EMAIL” from the drop-down menu.
Only the Delta emulator needs to be installed at this point. As I previously stated, the emulator is available from AltStore, an alternative app store for iPhones and iPads. As a result, the final step is extremely important.
Here’s how to install the Delta Emulator on iOS 15
- On your iOS 15 device, open AltStore.
- Select Browse and type in “Delta” in the search box.
- To begin the download and installation process, select Free. If you’re logging in for the first time, you’ll need to enter your Apple account username and password.
- The Delta emulator icon will appear on your iOS device once the download is complete.
- That’s it; you can now use your iOS 15 device to play the most popular Nintendo games.