Apple in the course of WWDC 2022, has introduced the world to a variety of new versions of its operating systems. This update also includes an update to the developer beta of watchOS9, which everybody has been waiting for. Do you want to test this latest update for the Apple Watch too? We’ll guide you that How to Download and Install watchOS 9 Developer Beta on Apple Watch
How to Download and Install watchOS 9 Developer Beta on Apple Watch
Before installing the beta, you must meet these conditions to install the beta version of watchOS 9.
An Apple Watch that is compatible with watchOS 9.
Every Apple Watch from Series 4 to the present is compatible with watchOS 9.
Apple Developer Account
You will need to sign up for the Apple Developer Account which costs $99 per year to download any beta developer.
iOS 16 Developer Beta for Your iPhone
Download and install iOS 16 Developer Beta on your iPhone to install watchOS 9 for the Apple Watch.
Apple Watch Backup
It is recommended to back up your Apple Watch beforehand to ensure your watch is safe from any unforeseen issues.
How do I download the watchOS 9 Developer Beta for Apple Watch
You can follow these directions to download watchOS 9 Beta Developer for Apple Watch: Apple Watch:
- On your, iPhone Log in with Your Apple Developer account.
- Select Explore > watchOS.
- Tap ‘Download’.
- Tap Install Profile > Allow > Install.
- Enter the password for your iPhone.
- Tap ‘Install’.
- You’ll see an alert asking you to reboot the Apple Watch. Tap ‘Restart’.
It will download watchOS 9 Developer Beta watchOS 9 developer Beta onto the Apple Watch and once it is up and running, you can go with the process.
How do I Install the Developer Beta of watchOS 6 on an Apple Watch?
You’ll need to upgrade to the latest version of your Apple Watch like you typically do. You can follow these instructions to download the watchOS 9. Developer Beta onto the Apple Watch:
- Start on the Apple Watch App on your iPhone.
- Select My Watch > General > Software Update.
- Select ‘Download and Install’.
- Enter your password.
- Follow the screen instructions to proceed.
- A prompt will be displayed asking you to restart the Apple Watch. Click Reboot to install the watchOS 9.9 Developer Beta onto the Apple Watch.
# How to Download and Install watchOS 9 Developer Beta on Apple Watch