Facebook has enabled the AutoPlay feature for all users. Now when any user scrolls through their timeline, the video starts playing (silently) automatically after the video has surfaced. How to Disable Video Auto Play Feature on Facebook
The auto-play feature also damages user’s bandwidth and causes more hassle on slow internet users. This feature can also increase the bills of mobile users.
How to Disable Video Auto Play Feature on Facebook
1. Disabling this feature of Facebook is not very difficult.
2. To be the first to use Facebook on the web
3. Go to Settings or click here to go directly to Settings.
4. Turn off the video settings page.
5. Mobile users can also use the AutoPlay feature only on Wi-Fi. To disable it.
6. First open the Facebook application. Tap on the settings icon.
7. Scroll down to the bottom while scrolling through the app settings.
8. Then tap on the video AutoPlay and tap on-off.