How to Delete your Facebook Search History
Whenever you search for an individual, organization, or business on Facebook, a complete record of it is stored in your account, so that you can remember who you searched for and when. But this record can also cause you trouble, if someone hacks your account, or accesses your Facebook account through your computer, they can see when your Which person or organization was searched for? so here is the guide about Here is a guide about How to Delete your Facebook Search History
In addition, all your records on Facebook may fall into the hands of an undercover agent who is spying on you.
Here’s how to put one together for use with your Facebook record.
1. First, click on the “Settings” link in the image below.
2. And then click on the ” Activity Log ” link, as you can see in the picture.
On the next page, you will see a record of all the actions on Facebook, including comments, likes, and other actions on all your photos.
3. Click More on the left to finish the search record.
4. And then click on the Search link.
5. On the next page, all your previous records will appear, whatever you search on Facebook will be listed here. If you want to delete a specific record, click on the link below.
6. If you want to delete all records, click on the Clear Searches link above. All your search records will be deleted from Facebook.
Watch Tutorial Video: