Following the launch of popular messaging apps like WhatsApp, the market saw new apps with more and better features. Here, we’re discussing Telegram. Telegram has become one of the most popular messaging apps, for the time being, both on mobile and on the desktop. Others, on the other hand, may wish to remove it for a variety of reasons. I’ll show you How To Delete Telegram Account On an IOS device in this article.
How To Delete Telegram Account On IOS Device
Telegram is without a doubt one of the most popular WhatsApp alternatives because it provides a more secure option thanks to its end-to-end encryption. However, because WhatsApp and other messaging apps now meet these security requirements, many Telegram users want to delete their accounts.
Your Telegram account can be easily deleted. Both the browser and the app can be used to delete information. All you need is your Telegram account number and your phone number. On an iOS device, follow these steps to delete a Telegram account.
Deleting Telegram by using Safari Browser on iOS Device
- Open the Safari browser first on your iOS device – iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the following link to learn more.
- Delete Account and Manage Apps are two options you’ll come across. Type your Telegram phone number into the “Your Phone Number” field.
- Then press the Next button.
- On your iOS device, a confirmation code will show in the message area of the Telegram app.
- To sign in to your account, use the same code.
- Finally, click the “Delete My Account” and “Confirm” buttons to permanently delete your Telegram account.
Deleting Telegram account by using App on iOS Device
- To begin, open the Telegram app on your iPhone.
- Under the Telegram account, go to Settings.
- Then select Privacy and Security from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the bottom of the page and look for the option “If away for” under “Delete my account.”
- Tap on 6 months to see more options ranging from 1 month to 1 year.
- Select 1 month from the “Auto self-destructs” drop-down menu.
- After that, do not open your Telegram account for a month and leave it idle; otherwise, your account will be deleted.