Social Media is just like a part of us, and the use of Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc is increasing day by day. Some consumers seem to never sleep. If you find social media abuse bad, the best advice is to deactivate your account for a while. So we will guide you on How to Delete an Instagram Account.
How to Delete an Instagram Account
Below you can learn step by step how you can deactivate or delete your Instagram account.
How to Deactivate Instagram Account Temporarily:
1. If you want to temporarily deactivate your account.
2. Log in to Instagram from the desktop.
3. Go to your profile page and click on Edit Profile
4. Click Temporarily disable my account here at the bottom of the page
5. After that Why are you disabling your account? When you click on that it will show you the menu and then you need to select the relevant reason.
6. You will then be asked for your Instagram password once.
7. You can then temporarily close your account a temporarily disable the account.
How to Deactivate Instagram Account Permanently:
If you want to close Instagram permanently, it is best to download your uploaded data once. So how You can download your uploaded photos, videos, comments, and profile information. And for that just clicking here.
Processing of data download requests can take up to 48 hours for Instagram. If you want to permanently delete your Instagram account.
1. Log in to the desktop version of Instagram.
2. Click on this link to come to the Delete Your Account page.
3. After that Why are you deleting your account? You need to click on it and then it will show you the menu and then select the reason for deleting the account.
4. Instagram will ask you to enter the password once.
5. Then by clicking on Permanently delete my account you can say goodbye to Instagram forever.