In the Deeproot Depths region of the map, anyone who has been following their quests in Elden Ring will eventually come across the Lichdragon Fortissax. Despite the fact that the quest is easy to overlook in general, following Fia’s story will bring players face to face with the ferocious dragon. # How to defeat Lichdragon Fortissax in Elden Ring
Only one other dragon in the game poses a similar threat to players, and that is the Dragonlord, who can be found in one of the game’s later story regions. The Lichdragon dwarfs all other winged serpents, so it’s only natural that the boss would have its own arena and deal a lot of damage.
How to defeat Lichdragon Fortissax in Elden Ring
Fighting against Lichdragon Fortissax in Elden Ring
If most dragons in Elden Ring have their own theme or element, Lichdragon Fortissax is unquestionably the embodiment of death, which is reflected in the fight. Given that the fight is part of the FIA questline, and Fia is a death maiden herself, it’s only natural that the dragon involved has some death blight. The battle, like the arena in which it takes place, is certainly one-of-a-kind.
Tips for fighting Lichdragon Fortissax:
- Because no mounts are permitted, players must rely on their evasion skills as much as possible.
- This dragon uses a lot of lightning as well as a lot of death blight mist all over the map.
- Having rejuvenating boluses on hand, as well as some resistance to blight, is a huge help in the fight.
- With all of the dragon’s front cone attacks, standing in front of it is almost a death wish.
- Swipes, dragon breath that lands on the ground, and lightning spears that slam into him are among them.
- Stick to the legs and, if possible, use bleed damage for extra damage.
This is not a fight that can be started by stumbling into it if you haven’t started the Fia quest. There is some preparation that must be completed first.
How to find Lichdragon Fortissax in Elden Ring
Players can go to Fia and embrace her after finding the Deeproot Depths in the game, which are an extension of Nokron. Make sure to continue speaking with her and take her dagger. Return to the Roundtable Hold by bringing this dagger to D.
She would have killed D in the hall past her room and teleported away. Players can find her in the Deeproot Depths’ throne room. Continue to speak with her and embrace her once more. She will eventually be down and interactable when players teleport again. The battle against the Lichdragon will begin at this point.