Stranger Things has been in the spotlight since its debut and recently aired Season 4. The Netflix series is about an alternate reality that’s being mixed with our current reality. It’s an upside-down reality. Demogorgon is the name of the gruesome creature found in it. You would be a fan of the series and want wallpaper that is inspired by it. This article will show you How To Create Stranger Things Wallpaper In IOS 16
How To Create Stranger Things Wallpaper In IOS 16
You have two options for this wallpaper: light or dark, also known as day and night. Either way, you can make one of them your wallpaper, or you can use our method on your iOS 16 devices to transform it on your Lock screen and the Home Screen.
These pictures will be needed before we can get started with the steps. You can download them from this Tweet.
Day Wallpapers and Night Wallpapers: Stranger Things
- Long press the power button on your iPhone with iOS 16, and then hold down the long-press key anywhere on your lock screen.
- Swipe to the bottom of the picture. You’ll see a plus sign. Tap on it.
- Scroll down to the ” add New Wallpaper” page and select the Light version of Stranger Things wallpaper.
- You can zoom it in or out depending on your display size. There are many other customization options.
- Click on the time to choose a bold font and red text. Next, click on Add Widgets below the time slot. Choose any widget that interests you.
- After pressing Done, long-press on the wallpaper to reveal the ” Customize” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Customize Your Home Screen” then choose “Photos” from all the available options. Look for the dark Stranger Things image and click on it.
- Set the desired size, add widgets, and press “Done”.
- Every time you swipe your Lock Screen for a day, the Stranger Things wallpaper turns into dark Stranger Things home screen.