Google Doodle Says Get Vaccinated, Wear a Mask, and Save Lives
With a new Doodle, Google is urging users to get vaccinated and use a mask during the COVID-19 pandemic.
On Wednesday, Google’s homepage featured an animated sequence showing the company’s logo’s letter “e” dressed as a doctor administering the COVID-19 vaccination to the letter “l.”
The other letters in the logo have already been vaccinated and are sporting bandages. The letters all join in the celebration and show off their band-aids at the same time.
“Vaccinate yourself. Put on a mask. Save lives, please “According to Google.
Google also contains information from the CDC on ways to assist limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus. As well as resources to find a local immunization facility.
To help halt the transmission of the COVID-19 virus. The CDC recommends staying at least six feet apart from others, avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces, washing hands often for 20 seconds. Avoiding close contact with sick people, and more.
On Tuesday, the federal government opened a website where citizens can order up to four free COVID-19 testing kits per household.
- Émilie du Châtelet: Google Doodle honors French mathematician
- Google Doodle Celebrates Julio Garavito’s 157th Birthday
- Why Google Doodle Celebrate Pizza
- Google Doodle for celebrating Phở
- WhatsApp Update Leaked: How to Use All the New Features
- Happy New Year 2022: Wishes, Messages, Images, Quotes, Pics, Facebook, And WhatsApp Status
- How to create your own NFT: Where to Buy and Sell
# Google Doodle Says Get Vaccinated, Wear a Mask, and Save Lives