Dying Light 2 is now available on PC and consoles, with many players enjoying it on their preferred platforms. However, some players have reported that after purchasing and installing the game on PC via Steam, they receive an error message that says “Sorry, something went wrong.” Please visit the Support Codefusion website for solutions…” while starting the game. Let’s see how to fix the Dying Light 2 error “Currently your game purchase cannot be re-validated successfully, please wait 24 hours and try again” in this article. # Dying Light 2: How To Fix “Currently Your Game Purchase Cannot Be Re-Validated”
Dying Light 2: How To Fix “Currently Your Game Purchase Cannot Be Re-Validated”
“Currently your game purchase cannot be re-validated successfully, please wait 24 hours and try again,” says an error message for players who recently purchased Dying Light 2 on Steam. This error usually occurs when you try to play the game on different computers, though some people claim that Denuvo DRM is to blame.
This problem, fortunately, has a simple solution. To fix the Dying Light 2 error “Sorry, something went wrong,” use one of the methods listed below:
Reinstall Dying Light 2
- To begin, open the Steam client for PC and log in to your Steam account using your ID and password.
- Then, in the left pane, search for Dying Light 2 by clicking on Library at the top.
- Right-click Dying Light 2 and select Manage from the menu.
- Select Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- Restart your computer after the uninstallation is complete, and then launch the Steam client again.
- Return to the Library, then select Dying Light 2 and click the Install button.
- The game will then be reinstalled on your PC by Steam. You can now try to run and play the game without getting an error.
Verify the integrity of Dying Light 2 game files on Steam
- First and foremost, you must restart your computer and launch Steam.
- Go to the section titled “Library.”
- Select Properties from the drop-down menu when right-clicking on Dying Light 2.
- Select the Local Files tab now, and then click the button that says Verify integrity of game files…
- Steam will attempt to verify the files in the Dying Light 2 game.
- Finally, once the process is complete, you can play Dying Light 2 on your PC without encountering any errors.