The final installer for macOS Monterey is available for download from the Mac App Store. It’s a minor update to the MacBooks, but it does include some interesting new features. If you’re interested in getting this update, I’ve included a direct download link below. I’ll walk you through the steps to download the macOS Monterey final installer and its compatible devices in this article.
Download MacOS. Monterey Final Installer [Direct Link]
The final installer of macOS Monterey is now available to the general public, according to Apple. In macOS, you can also get the update through the Software Update tool. Some people, on the other hand, simply want to download the installer file so that they can keep it and install the update on multiple Macs at home or at work.
However, before downloading the installer file, we recommend that you check which Macs are compatible with macOS Monterey; a list of compatible Macs can be found below:
Which Macs are compatible with macOS Monterey?
- MacBook: the models should be early 2016 and later
- iMac: from late 2015 and later
- iMac Pro: from early 2017 and later
- MacBook Air: from early 2015 models and later
- MacBook Pro: early 2015 and later
- Mac mini: from late 2014 and later
- Mac Pro: from the end of 2013 and later
On eligible Macs, the update to macOS Monterey will be offered automatically. If you haven’t yet received the update, you can download the final installer by following the steps outlined below.
Here’s how to download macOS Monterey final installer manually:
- Open the Mac App Store on your MacBook.
- After that, use the search bar on the top left to look for macOS Monterey.
- Simply click on macOS Monterey once you’ve found it.
- After that, you must select GET.
- You’ll then be prompted to enter your Apple ID password. Simply type it in.
- The download will begin shortly, and you will be given the option to install macOS Monterey on your Macs once it is complete. All you have to do now is ignore the installation.
- After ignoring the macOS Monterey installation, go to the /Applications folder to find the final version of the update’s installer file.
If the above steps are too difficult for you, you can eventually download the final installer from the link provided below.